Moderator: samo3d

Odgovori
Uporabniški avatar
dejc5
Razpravljalec

Vprašanje za lastnike BOBOLINK-a od ArtHobby-a

Odgovor Napisal/-a dejc5 »

Pozdravljeni!

Zanimam me, če je kdo lastnik modela BOBOLINK od ArtHobby-a?

No in če ima kdo tak model doma, ga prosim da mi pove na kakšno
težo je prišel z vsemi 4mi servoti, sprejemnikom, batarijami in
verjetno je potrebno dati v nos še kaj svinca, da pridemo na težišče
katerega podaja proizvajalec (5,5cm od sprednjega dela krila), oziroma namesto svinca damo večje batarije.

proizvajalčeva stran: http://www.arthobby.com/shop.html
(rubrika glider >> Bobolin DL-1m)

Hvala za info!
:)
040/780-076 ali [email protected] > Dejan
Uporabniški avatar
Boško
Tekmovalec
Kraj: Rakek

Odgovor Napisal/-a Boško »

Well, I finished my Bobolink a few days ago, but haven't had a chance to balance and fly it. One thing that's bugging me is the fact that the CG came out 74mm from the leading edge - 11mm aft of where it should be according to the plans. This means I now have to add 15g of nose ballast to the plane (even using the heavier CR123 battery pack and HS-55 servos in the pod), which presents a problem, since there is simply no space to jam 15g of anything anywhere near the nose! By looking at almost any other glider out there, it's clear that this pod is too short to balance the plane without additional weight. This is just bad design, which is especially egregious considering this glider is already quite heavy at 265g (280g after adding the nose weight, for a wingloading of 19.8g/dm^2).

Another thing that's really got me pissed is the fact that the Art Hobby wesite lies about the weight of the glider. I understand a 10, 20, or even 30g difference between their published weight and what you actually get. But this is more than double the weight they advertise! Are they serious???

I gotta say it does look BEAUTIFUL, though... This plane is really stunning! If I were making the kit, I would probably try to save weight by cutting holes in the foam at strategic locations before sheeting the wing, and selecting the wood veneer for least weight. Also, the pods simply need to be longer.

I'll post some pictures when I'm not so tired.

Best,
Al.

Več na:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthre ... 989&page=3
LP Boštjan

Vsako tele ima svoje veselje!
Uporabniški avatar
dejc5
Razpravljalec

letalce

Odgovor Napisal/-a dejc5 »

ej super leti tudi na padini :)