Odgovori
Uporabniški avatar
modelarr
Freak
Kraj: Kočevje

Nastavitev krmilnika

Odgovor Napisal/-a modelarr »

Pozdravljeni
Kar nekaj sem že prebral o nastavitvah krmilnika, a vedno je problem nastaviti timing, koliko polni motor je ter ferkvenco.
Zanima me, kako naj določim koliko polni motor je in na podlagi česa se določa timing in ferkvenca.
npr. za ta motor:
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/stor ... 0Brushless
Kr neki !!
Uporabniški avatar
AlesZ
Dr. Modelar
Kraj: Ljubljana

Re: Nastavitev krmilnika

Odgovor Napisal/-a AlesZ »

Appears to be 8 pole with 7 degree timing, thats where I started and runs well
Slika
Uporabniški avatar
modelarr
Freak

To sem tudi sam našel, vaendar je to še vedno ugibanje in nastavitev glede na preizkušanje.
Zanima me teorija. Kako prepoznati koliko polen je motor, kako izbrati pravo frekvenco in timing.
Hvala za odgovor
Kr neki !!
Uporabniški avatar
AlesZ
Dr. Modelar
Kraj: Ljubljana

Odgovor Napisal/-a AlesZ »

Zanima me teorija. Kako prepoznati koliko polen je motor
Prešteješ magnete
Slika
Uporabniški avatar
modelarr
Freak

Nekaj sem našel. Morda bo komu pomagalo:
Here is the basic nuts and bolts of some ESC setting.
Motor timing
If you advance the timing the motor will put out more power at less efficiency and run hotter. On the other hand if you run the motor with retarded timing the motor will not produce the power it is supposed to. There is a happy balance on what is the right timing for your motor.

PWM Frequency
Another item to consider when setting up an ESC is the motor PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) frequency. The short explanation of PWM is how much power it sends to the motor with each pulse (how long the window is open for). The higher the PWM frequency, the hotter the ESC usually gets. A good way to calculate a starting PWM is to use the following calculation:
KVxVxPoles/20=PWM
Scorpion 4025-550 on 12S example:
550x44.4x10/20=12210
Scorpion recommends an 8 PWM with 5 degrees of motor timing. By the calculation this motor should run well at a 12Khz frequency.

Motor temperature and ESC temperature will always dictate your limits on each. The higher the timing and PWM the more power the motor should make at the cost of efficiency, flight time and increased operating temperatures.
Kr neki !!
Odgovori

Vrni se na Motorji in krmilniki