Tudi to se dogaja pa čeprav poredko STOLEN NORWAY

Vse o modelih čolnov z motorji z notranjim izgorevanjem (FSR-V/H, Offshore,...).

Moderatorji: tornado, fenix

Odgovori
Uporabniški avatar
Yeon
Razpravljalec
Kraj: MS

Tudi to se dogaja pa čeprav poredko STOLEN NORWAY

Odgovor Napisal/-a Yeon »

Trailer loaded with RC-raceboats & equipment stolen in Norway, probably heading out of Norway direction eastern Europe. Please watch out for it along the roads! Reg. nr: AB 6937, type Brenderup (low profile box trailer, color white), decals on the backdoors saying "Ă–stfold ModellbĂĄtklubb", decals on sides saying "Brenderup". Also watch out for the boats; 2 7,5ccm offshore w/CMB .45, and 1 Nodd V180, color red, white & blue w/"Rema 1000"-decals (this is a very unique boat, see pic!). Send me a mail if spotted on [email protected] or call me on +47 908 83883.
Please share this info with your local rc-friends (Facebook, forums, etc.) so we can find it and get it back!

This trailer & boats belongs to a friend of mine and a fellow club member, and he`s totally crushed right now. All his tools collected through 20 years in this hobby and his best boats are gone. The trailer was loaded up yesterday as he was going to the last race for the season today.
Picture shows the Nodd V180 that`s stolen. Will try to find pics of the other boats and the trailer and post them too So far the police have only found his starter-case and one radio, that
probably was taken out of the trailer some miles from where it was stolen.
The boats and all the tools and equipment is still missing. :-(

vir: http://rcracingboats.yuku.com/topic/964 ... ORWAY.html

Lp. Leon
Uporabniški avatar
Yeon
Razpravljalec
Kraj: MS

Odgovor Napisal/-a Yeon »

še slika
Priponke
1.jpg
1.jpg (109.53 KiB) Pogledano 1974 krat