UAS regulation in Slovenia - INFO needed Vremščica

Moderatorji: mihah, bovi

Odgovori
pieri70
Začetnik

UAS regulation in Slovenia - INFO needed Vremščica

Odgovor Napisal/-a pieri70 »

Hello
I write from Trieste looking for some information on how do I need to regulate to fly RC models (mainly gliders/motor gliders) by your country.
I used to go and fly RC planes on Vremščica slopes, now If this map is true I see I can't..

https://caa-slovenia.maps.arcgis.com/ap ... 82ec0737c7

In Slovenia I guess that EASA rules are enforced, as is for Italy
Indeed I made a test by our control authority and I am registered as Operator with QRCode to be applied to any >250g RC flying object, I can pilot any RC plane <25Kg in allowed areas of flying fields approved.

How does it work by your country?
Is Vremščica still available to fly RC? In Italy on slopes you can fly 120m above soil level, pilot level at top of the slope.

Hvala
Pietro
Zadnjič spremenil pieri70, dne 21 Apr 2021, 07:00, skupaj popravljeno 1 krat.
Uporabniški avatar
Zaunkönig
Profesor
Kraj: Ljubljana

Re: UAS regulation in Slovenia - INFO needed

Odgovor Napisal/-a Zaunkönig »

Hello, Vremscica is not registered as place for slope flying. So you 'must' stay in the 120m range :P Hm, map I think is true, could be because of the near Divaca airport in the walley.

But now we have bigger problem, the road is officially closed. Only the parcel users are allowed to use it. Pease contact MD Ventus in Vipava. I think they have a solution for this problem.
DS Day - Velika Planina Official Video ... Welcome to the Dark Side

https://youtu.be/OAtj3f9Wsv0
pieri70
Začetnik

Re: UAS regulation in Slovenia - INFO needed

Odgovor Napisal/-a pieri70 »

Thank you for info.
If you look at maps there is a restricted area due to sport airport (Divača). That restricted area extend to the field where we went flying.. So if you throw a plane toward south SE direction you fly inside that restricted area...
Ok I will try to contact ventus group. For now no problem because we are in pandemic restrictions but nice season is hopefully coming
Hvala lepa
Pietro
Odgovori

Vrni se na Predpisi in zakonodaja o brezpilotnikih v Sloveniji in po svetu